We have made it our mission to provide exceptional one-on-one care to those affected by life-limiting illnesses and terminal diseases by providing the kindest care possible. If this is something you strive for, we would love to have you as a part of our team!
RN Case Manager
Anchor of Hope Hospice is hiring a full time RN Case Manager. Looking for someone who has a passion for end of life care. Must have a valid Texas license. Ensures quality and safe delivery of Hospice services
- Implements current nursing practices and provide direct hands-on care within scope of practice
- Provides care as needed to promote comfort and quality of life
- Develop the HHA care plan
- Attends all I.D.T Meetings
- Keep the family and team informed of all changes in condition and orders obtained.
- Coordinating, assessing, and implementing patients’ care.
- Providing accurate and timely documentation of patient services to reflect plans of care.
- RN Licensure (current, unrestricted) in the State of Texas..
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
License: Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Hospice CNA / Home Health Aide
Someone to provide personal healthcare and related services to the patient in their place of residence; to assist in providing a safe and clean environment, work cooperatively with patient and family and share observations and problems with the RN Case Manager. Works under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse
- Education: High School Diploma Preferred. Has successfully completed one of the following: A)Training program/competency eval as specified in §418.76(b)(c)of the Medicare regulations; B)Competency eval program that meets §418.76(c); C) Nurse aide training/competency eval program approved by the state and listed in good standing on the state nurse aide registry; D) State Licensure program that meets requirements of §418.76(b)(c). Licensure: Must have current driver’s license
- Experience: At least one year experience, preferred, as a Hospice Aide or Nursing Assistant in a hospital, nursing home, home health agency, hospice, or long term care facility or completion of Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide Program.
- Skills: Must be able to read and write in English and follow written and verbal instructions in English effectively. Demonstrates interest in the welfare of ill and elderly. Must pass Aide Competency Evaluation Skills Checklist that meets §418.76(c) and written skills test.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Works in patient’s homes in various conditions, possible exposure to blood and body fluids and infectious diseases; ability to work a flexible schedule, ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather. Must have Hepatitis profile.
Physical and Mental Effort:
- Prolonged standing and walking required. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and move patients. Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines, to identify patient needs, to make quick decisions and meet patient/family needs. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to utilize durable medical equipment in the home.
Get in Touch
Contact us today to start talking about a personalized hospice plan for your loved one.